1. Suits/ Petitions are to be typed in double space on judicial paper with proper margins on right and left side.
2. Appropriate Court Fee is to be affixed except in cases where the petitioner is suing as an indigent person.
3. Civil Cases upto the value of Rs.3.00 Lacs are filed in the petition box kept in the Court of the Senior Civil Judge in Room No.09, Tis Hazari. Rent Matters are filed in the Court of the Rent Controller in Room No.314, Tis Hazari Court Complex. Civil Cases between Rs.3.00 Lacs to Rs.20.00 Lacs, Matrimonial Cases, Guardianship Cases, Appeals against orders of Civil Judges and probate cases etc. are filed in the registry attached to the office of District Judge in Room No.204, Tis Hazari Courts.
4. Anticipatory and regular bails can be filed in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Tis Hazari, in the office of the Judge In Charge, Karkardooma Courts and Judge In Charge Patiala House in respect of the jurisdiction falling in the said districts.
5. The list of the cases is displayed outside the Court of every Judge In Charge showing the marking of cases to respective judges.
6. List of newspapers in which publication of summons and notices etc. issued by Subordinate Courts as authorised by the Hon’ble High Court is available here.