IN THE COURT OF THE SENIOR SUB JUDGE AT DELHI
In the matter of the grant of a Succession Certificate in respect of the debts &
securities etc. of deceased under Section 372 of the Indian Succession Act.
The applicant begs to submit as under:
1. The place, date & time of the death of deceased :
2. Ordinary place of residence of the deceased and
if the ordinary place of residence of the deceased
is not situated within the jurisdiction of this Court;
the details of the properties of the deceased
situated within the jurisdiction of the Court. :
3. The names and full addresses of
near relatives of the deceased :
4. The right under which the applicant claims
for the grant of succession certificate. :
5. Any impediment to the grant of succession
certificate or any other impediment under
Section 370 of Act 59 of 1929. :
6. Particulars and details of debts & securities etc. in
respect of which the certificate is to be granted. :
Verified at ..on this ..day of . .
the contents of para to ..are true to my knowledge and belief.
Signature of Applicant and address